You can access all of your communities on ApartmentRatings by clicking the word “Communities” in the column running along the left side of the display (located next to a building icon).
Here, you’ll find the names of all your ApartmentRatings Communities, the City and State in which those communities are located, each community’s Recommend Score, each community’s Overall Rating, and each community’s SatisFacts Score, if applicable.
- A rough percentage that denotes how many residents within a community would recommend that community to others, with recent reviews being weighed heavier than older ones.
- All Recommend Scores outlined in the Communities tab can be found inside corresponding blue boxes, with lighter shades denoting lower percentages, and darker shades denoting higher ones.
- An average score between 1 and 5 of all the Overall Ratings given to that community on ApartmentRatings.
- It’s important to note that while ApartmentRatings reviewers are also asked to rate communities based on six more specific factors, this figure only takes the Overall Ratings they provide into account.
- All Overall Ratings outlined in the Communities tab can be found inside colored boxes, with each color corresponding to a different range of scores as follows: Scores between 4 and 5 are considered “Positive” and outlined in green; those between 3 and 3.9 “Neutral” and outlined in yellow; and those below 3 “Negative” and outlined in red.
- Only provided to those communities that are registered with SatisFacts and denote those communities’ scores based on resident survey responses.
- If a community is not registered with Satisfacts, the letters “N/A” will be displayed next to it in the tab’s rightmost column.
You can also use the search bar at the top of this tab to look up communities by name or location, or toggle the small arrows next to any of the bolded terms to view any column in ascending or descending alphabetical/numeric order.